Return Exchange Policy
1) What is the return policy and procedure?
We try our best to deliver the correct part and to keep it in excellent condition. If mistakes happen, however, you can inform us and we’ll do everything we can to help you.
If the part you receive is damaged or is incorrect, you can return the product within 10 days after receiving it. Be sure, however, to inform us immediately about the problem: damage should be reported within 24 hours upon order receipt, while wrong items should be reported within 2-3 business days upon receipt of your order.
If you simply don’t want the product and wish to return in there will be a 25% restocking fee along with all shipping charges- note any return made after 30 days is subject to an upto 50% restocking fee
The returned product must not be damaged (unless it was received damaged) and must be complete. Another reminder is that if the product was installed please see section 6 and 7.
2) When should I expect credit for my return?
The time frame may vary depending on the inspection that will have to take place to ensure that the part is in the condition stated when you requested a return. Among the other factors that will affect the length of time will be the time it takes for the return to be approved by the manufacturer, and the number of days it takes for the bank to process your credit.
All in all, the processing period takes about 30 calendar days, and you can expect a refund within that number of days after you have sent your return request to us. After confirmation of delivery of the returned part to the warehouse and after approval by the manufacturer, it will take about 2-7 days for us to credit the amount back to your account. A “Refund processed” email will then be sent to you.
Remember that there is an up to 25% restocking fee on parts returned that are not as a result of error on our part.(to cover processing and shipping charges) This will also depend on the condition the part is returned
3) Return Procedures:
1. You will have to get a Return Merchandise Authorization number for the processing of your return. You can call us at 1-888-241-8277 Just ask for the internet returns dept and instructions will be given, or we’ll send the “RMA” number and instructions to you via email.
2. The “RMA” number should be placed on the outside of the box, which should be returned freight prepaid to the address you will be given
3. Once we receive the part back, we’ll process and issue your refund if approved.
4) Is there a surcharge on certain returned items?
Some items may carry a surcharge depending on the maufaturer
5) What type of warranty policy is there?
wholesalepartexpress.com offers a limited 1 one year warranty on all parts, taking effect from the time the part is received by the customer. The warranty covers only replacement parts (all parts are warranted on an exchange basis) , and the absence of a replacement will merit a full refund to the customer. The sales invoice is needed for the approval of replacement or refund request.
On top of the warranty that we offer, the item may also be covered by an extended warranty that was made available to you shortly after checkout was completed The warranty offered by wholesalepartsexpress.com covers the replacement of damaged or defective parts, while the warranty offered by the manufacturers may change from time to time and depending on the case, according to the rules the manufacturer imposes.
6) The warranty will not cover the following:
1. Any amount that exceeds that of the original sale.(labor, car rental, anguish etc…)
2. Part damage or failure because of abuse, misuse, improper repair or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification.
3. Freight charges, cost of parts removal, normal wear and tear, and consequential or subsequent damage.
4. Lost or stolen packages mailed back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. The customer must coordinate with the shipping company instead.
5. Items installed on vehicle will only be exchanged and not accepted for return
When returning an item, it must have the Return Merchandise Authorization Number or RMA so that it will be accepted.
7) What types of items are non-returnable
Electrical parts can only be returned provided they have not been unsealed or plugged in.
Items that have been installed (unless defective) , painted , modified can’t be returned
Parts that you have had in your possession for more than 10 days