1) What is the return policy?
We try our best to deliver the correct part and in excellent condition. If a mistake does happen, however, you can inform us and we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
If the part you receive is damaged or is incorrect, you can return the product within 10 days after receiving it. Be sure, however, to inform us immediately about the problem: damage should be reported within 24 hours upon order receipt and wrong items should be reported within 2-3 business days upon receipt of your order.
If you simply do not want the product and wish to return it, there will be a 20% restocking fee plus all shipping charges. Any return made after 30 days is subject to an up to 50% restocking fee plus all shipping charges.
The returned product must not be damaged (unless it was received damaged) and must be complete. If the product was installed please see sections 6 and 7 below.
2) When should I expect credit for my return?
The time frame varies depending on the extent of the inspection required to ensure that the part is in an acceptable condition, the length of time it takes for the return to be approved by the manufacturer, and the time it takes for the bank to process your credit. The processing period takes about 30 calendar days. After confirmation of delivery of the returned part to the warehouse, and after approval by the manufacturer, it will take about 2-7 days for us to credit the amount back to your account. A “Refund processed” email will then be sent to you. Remember that there is a minimum 20% restocking fee plus all shipping shipping charges on parts returned that are not as a result of error on our part. The fee depends on the condition the part is returned.
3) What is the procedure to return an item?
1. You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to process your return. Please go to the Returns and Exchanges section on our website, and complete all required information, and then you will receive a response with a RMA.
2. The RMA number should be noted on the outside of the box and the package should be returned freight prepaid to the return address provided.
3. Once we receive the part back, we will process and issue your refund, if approved.
4) Is there a surcharge on certain returned items?
Some items may carry a surcharge depending on the manufacturer.
5) What is the warranty policy?
Refurbished/Rebuilt parts: All refurbished/rebuilt parts carry a 1 year warranty that is established once the core (your original unit) is returned. We have a strict “no core, no warranty” policy. The core charge is a deposit to replace any physically damaged core components or core that is un-rebuildable. While the core charge may not be fully refunded due to such damages, it does not establish a warranty. All cores must be returned within 2 weeks of receipt of your order.
New parts: wholesalepartexpress.com offers a limited 1 one year warranty on all parts. The warranty period begins when the part is received by the customer. The warranty covers replacement parts (all parts are warranted on an exchange basis) and the absence of a replacement will merit a full refund to the customer. The sales invoice is required for the approval of replacement or refund. In addition to the warranty that we offer, the item may also be covered by an extended warranty that was made available to you shortly after checkout was completed. The warranty offered by wholesalepartsexpress.com covers the replacement of damaged or defective parts, while the warranty offered by the manufacturers may change from time to time and depending on the case, according to the rules the manufacturer imposes.
6) What is not covered by the warranty?
1. Any amount that exceeds that of the original sale (labor, car rental, anguish etc…).
2. Part damage or failure because of abuse, misuse, improper repair or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification.
3. Freight charges, cost of removal of parts, normal wear and tear, and consequential or subsequent damage.
4. Lost or stolen packages mailed back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. The customer must coordinate with the shipping company instead.
5. Items installed on vehicle will only be exchanged and not accepted for return.
7) What types of items are non-returnable?
Electrical parts unless they were never unsealed or plugged in.
Special order parts.
Items that have been installed (unless defective), painted, or modified/altered.